Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My wife was raped 3 years ago. before i evr met her?

Personally I think you should try and convince her to go to the police. I had this happen to me as a child and kept it a secret for many years as it slowly destroyed me. It came out eventually and seeing him pay for what he has done helped a lot. Though it will not take away the pain it will help comfort her. Do not take it personally if she is not telling you all the details, her telling you in its self is a huge step for her. These things will always be there and it is not going to be easy. You being there for her and keep doing what you are doing is helping her even if you do not realize it. I know its hard but do not push her to hard otherwise it may cause more harm then good. It will get better in time I wish you the best of luck and she is very lucky to have some one who cares so much. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment