Tuesday, July 19, 2011

23,400 miles in 10 months, what to do.?

I drive a 2.0T Genesis Coupe, I had it for 10 months so far and have 23,400 miles on it. I feel horrible, like oh my god it’s going to be horrible trading the thing in. At first I drove it to show it off, I put 2,000 miles on it during the summer. Then school started up traveling 40 miles there and 40 miles back. Which is 80 miles round trip 4 days a week making a grand total of 1,280 miles every month ! kill me now, plus all the extra driving and driving to work 40 mile round trip 5 days a week, grand totaling 800 a month. Everyone is like that’s a lot of miles for just 10 months! Your car isn’t going to be worth anything by the time you trade it in. I’m 20 a student and managing work and plus it’s my first car! I don’t know what to tell them because the places I drive to the most are the 2 most important places 1. Income 2. Education, I don’t know what to do should I trade it in now before my miles get higher, or what ?! HELP !

No comments:

Post a Comment