Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is this normal for a 14 year old (gay friend forced me to crossdress)?

Ok so im a 14 year old guy. I think of my self as bi-curious And I'm very attracted to this kid in my niegherhood that just moved in about a mouth and a half ago and we've sent every second with him he's just amazing. He Kissed a week ago. I kissed him back and he left. I talked to Him yesterday for the first time sence I told him I was fine with it and that I really liked it and he came out of the closet to me. So now he's my unofficial boyfriend. We had a sleepover last night and it was fun. We played halo, watched a movie, drank mountain dew like what every other teenager would have done. Then we played truth or dare. And it got sexual really fast. About a half in hour I was dared to fully crossdress and try to fit a banana in my mouth. By the time I just got a dress in I was really turned on. My friend put make up on me, and a wig and turned on even more. Than in the middle of eating the banana my friend started to lean closer in on me and he tackled me we laughed and then we started making out. This was super hot and I was really attracted to him. After five mins. Of making out I climaxed, orgasmed or what ever you call it. Pretty much I jizzed in my pants my friend noticed laughed and pretty much said he thought that was cute. We talked and watched some tv and went to sleep. I was incredibly embarrassed. Was that normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment